UNISON provides after-sale service warranty for the products, 12 months for main unit, 6 months for accessories, from the date of the delivery.(date shown on the AWB or B/L).
For the maintenance caused by non-artificial factor within warranty, UNISON provides replacing parts free of charge after receiving the defective report from the customer.
The following items are excluded from coverage by the warranty:
1. Any damage which results from operation other than specified in the Operator’s Manual, either intentionally or by error, or repair or maintenance by anyone other than UNISON.
2. Any situation where the original UNISON serial number label or product identification markings have been altered or removed;
3. Consumable materials specified in service manuals, including but not limited to paper, electrode, disposable or one-off materials, sampling materials, or adapter, filter, lamp, and probe.
4. Any damage resulting from improper storage or transport.
5. Any products of any other manufacturer.
After service procedure:
In case of an after-sales service claim, the Customer should fill out a Service Claim Form* with detailed information including but not limited to: (i) Model Name; (ii) Serial Number (S/N); (iii) Specific trouble condition. UNISON should have no obligations to accept any service claims without the receipt of fulfilled Service Claim Form.
* A blank Service Claim Form is available at Download Page
Once a fully filled Service Claim Form is received, UNISON will notice the Customer and offer a solution within three working days. The service claim will be followed up on the following two occasions:
There are two options given:
a) After receiving the Return Materials Authorization from UNISON, the Customer sends to UNISON the defective part(s) and informs the shipment tracking number, and then UNISON will dispatch replacement part(s) to assigned address with confirmed shipping invoice(s).
b) The Customer signs a Declaration Form and sends the copy to UNISON.
By either email or fax, this Declaration Form is legally certificated to guarantee that the Customer will return the defective part(s) to UNISON on time. UNISON will, at this stage, dispatch the replacing part(s) with confirmed shipping invoice(s).
Out of Warranty:
a) After receiving the Return Materials Authorization from UNISON, The Customer sends defective part(s) to UNISON. UNISON will analyze the degree of trouble condition and offer a quotation to The Customer of either repairing defective part(s) or making replacement(s). Once the maintenance fee is invoiced and paid, UNISON will dispatch parts to assigned address.
1. Within Warranty:
UNISON is responsible for the freight & insurance charges of the shipment from UNISON to the customer.
The customer is responsible for the freight & insurance charges of the shipment to UNISON (this includes custom charges)
2. Out of Warranty:
The customer is responsible for any freight & insurance charges for returned product.
To the failure part or unit out of warranty, UNISON can provide repair service and the parts for replacing under the value of commercial invoice.
In the event that it becomes necessary to return a unit to UNISON. The following procedure should be followed:
1. Obtain return authorization. Contact the UNISON Service Department and obtain a customer service authorization number. UNISON number must appear on the outside of the shipping container. Return shipments will not be accepted if UNISON number is not clearly visible. Please provide the model number, serial number, and a brief description of the reason for return.
2. Freight policy. The customer is responsible for freight charges when equipment is shipped to Eanins for service(this includes customs charges).